Welcome to Atlantiku!
THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN COURTS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMITS THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- Changes to Site. Atlantiku may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Site at any time, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related to the same.
- User Content and Conduct; Community Guidelines
The following terms apply to content submitted by users, and user conduct, on the Site’s Interactive Areas:
- Community Guidelines. By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
- contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd.
- violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- advocates violent behavior
- poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
- contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitive, prurient, or gratuitous purposes.
- is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Atlantiku, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Site.
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Interactive Area.
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials with respect to products or services, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- You agree not to engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Site.
- You agree that any person who appears in your submission who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society is not entitled to compensation by Atlantiku.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Atlantiku or any Atlantiku employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Atlantiku’s endorsement of User Content.
- You agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally identifiable information about the Site users or posting private information about a third party.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use the Site, or access to the Site.
- You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
- You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Content than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf
- Any conduct that in Atlantiku’s sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. Atlantiku reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit User Content by you and to terminate Your Account for any reason.
- Atlantiku does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Content, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Content posted on the Site. Through your use of Interactive Areas, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using Interactive Areas, you assume all associated risks.
- Moral Rights. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the User Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Content by Atlantiku or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the User Content; and (d) you forever release Atlantiku, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Atlantiku by virtue of any such moral rights. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the User Content for that user’s personal use.
- Copyright Ownership.
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Atlantiku owns copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Atlantiku and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- Third Party Content.
Atlantiku is a distributor (and not a publisher or creator) of content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or users of the Site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Atlantiku. Neither Atlantiku nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 below for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.)
In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with Atlantiku. Atlantiku neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site by any third party. Under no circumstances will Atlantiku be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the Site. Atlantiku is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Advertisements and Promotions.
Atlantiku may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Atlantiku, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Atlantiku is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability and Time Limitation for Claims.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER ATLANTIKU, ITS PRESENT OR FUTURE PARENT(S), SUBSIDIARIES, OR RELATED ENTITIES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ATLANTIKU IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED IN THE SITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TURNER, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE OR TECHNOLOGY FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR FOR ANY FORM OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED ON ANY CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE OR ANY ALLEGED FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN SERVICE, OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, OR ANY ALLEGED COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, AND/OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF OR POSTING OF ANY RECORD, CONTENT, OR TECHNOLOGY, PERTAINING TO OR ON THE SITES. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHEHER SUCH ALLEGATIONS ARE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR FALL UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF TURNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FORGEOING, YOU ALSO SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TURNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES.IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION APPLIES TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
- ATLANTIKU DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ATLANTIKU’S DISCLAIMER OF ANY SUCH LIABILITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Atlantiku and parent company, Albanian Media Company LLC, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Site by you or your Account. Atlantiku reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Atlantiku with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Atlantiku.
Atlantiku, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, own all rights to their logos and trademarks used in connection with the Site. All other logos and trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
- Governing Law and Venue.
The content, data, video, and all other material and features on the Site are presented for the purpose of providing entertainment, news and/or information and/or promoting programs, films, music, games, and other products and/or services that are or may become available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates.
Any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the Sites, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the Sites shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the State of Georgia applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions, except to the extent that law is inconsistent with or preempted by federal law. To the extent that a dispute is not subject to arbitration under Section 12 (Dispute Resolution) of this Agreement, that action shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court located in Fulton County, Georgia; and we both irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts in Fulton County, Georgia for the adjudication of all non-arbitral claims.
Except as specified in Section 12 (Dispute Resolution), if any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein.
- Dispute Resolution.
Our customer-service department can resolve most customer concerns quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction. Please contact Atlantiku at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with customer service’s solution (or if Atlantiku has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Unless expressly limited by this Dispute Resolution provision, arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
- Claims Subject to Arbitration:Atlantiku and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us, except for claims arising from bodily injury or that pertain to enforcing, protecting, or the validity of your or our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of any of our licensors, affiliates and partners). This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation or any other statutory or common-law legal theory;
- claims that arose before this or any prior Agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims for mental or emotional distress or injury not arising out of physical bodily injury;
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of this Agreement.
References to “Atlantiku,” “you,” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, licensees, licensors, and providers of content as of the time your or our claim arises; our respective predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns; and all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of Services under this or prior Agreements between us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an action in small claims court seeking only individualized relief, so long as the action remains in that court and is not removed or appealed to a court of general jurisdiction. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Neither Atlantiku nor you shall be liable for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, terrorism, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
Atlantiku respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Atlantiku has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Atlantiku’s Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact email@example.com
For web posting, reprint, transcript for Atlantiku material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or requests other than copyright issues or licensing requests, please contact email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Registration, account, and sign-up information. We may collect Information in the course of your use of, or registration with, our Sites. For example, when you create an account, register for or download an app, or sign-up for a product or service, you may provide us with certain personal information. This type of personal information may include name, phone number, postal address, fax number, email address, or certain payment information (e.g., credit card and billing information). We may also collect Information about your interest in and use of various products, programs, services, and content available on or through our Sites.
Other information you provide. When you interact with our Sites, you may share other information about yourself by, for example, publishing and sharing the information with the Site’s website or in the Site’s community, creating a or profile, or filing out a survey or application. Sometimes you may also choose to provide more sensitive forms of personal information to us, such as information regarding your physical or mental health, biometric data, race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, or trade union membership. For example, we may collect this type of sensitive information if you participate in surveys, focus groups, or opportunities to test new products, programs, or services. We collect this sensitive information with your consent, if required by law, and we take steps to protect and limit any use of it to the purposes for which it is provided.
Information from others; inviting friends. On some of our Sites we may collect Information other people submit about you. For example, a friend might submit Information to invite you to participate in an offering, make recommendations, or share content. By processing these requests, we may receive your Information, including a recipient’s name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or information about your interest in and use of various products, programs, services, and content. Some of our Sites also allow users to invite friends to participate in activities by providing their friends’ contact details or importing contacts from your address book or from other sites.
Location information. We may have access to certain Information about your location, such as your country or address, when you provide it either directly or via device information. If you access our Sites on your mobile device, we may collect Information about your device’s precise location. We also may derive a general location from device information (such as an IP address).
Information you provide through camera access. For some Sites, we will ask for permission to access your device’s camera. If you grant permission, you may be able to take pictures or video within the app experience or to access certain augmented reality (“AR”) features. Some of these features may rely on camera systems to track movements of your eyes and other facial features or your immediate surroundings to apply AR effects. Information gathered from some facial scanning technology (e.g. TrueDepth API), is only used to make these services and features available to you and is only persistent on the device during use of the AR features. Other facial scanning technology may be used for research, analytics, and enhancing consumer experiences.
Video and streaming information. For some Sites, we collect information about the films, TV shows, and videos that you view. For example, if you stream video content using our Sites, we may collect information about your interaction with that content or service, such as the title and genre, watchlists you compile, and searches you conduct, duration and number of streams and downloads and system information related to streaming and download quality.
Technical and usage information. We also collect certain technical and usage information when you use our Sites, such as the type of device, browser, and operating system you are using, your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, unique device identifier, IDFA or IDFV, MAC address, IP address, device and browser settings, the webpages and apps you use, advertisements you see and interact with, and certain Site usage information. See our Cookies and Other Technical Information section for more information on how we may use these technologies to collect this Information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use Information for the purposes described in this policy or disclosed at the time of collection or with your consent.
Providing and marketing products and services. We may use the Information we collect about you through our Sites to fulfill your requests for, and otherwise provide or analyze your use of our products, programs, services and content, to facilitate sharing and other interactions with Social Media Sites, and to provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve your experience and our offerings. For example, we use Information we collect to enable you to do things like (i) watch trailers, movies, programs, and video clips, (ii) get entertainment news and updates, (iii) get information about our products, programs, services, and content, (iv) locate and access personalized information or functionality based on your interests or location (e.g., find stores, theaters, or show times), (v) buy digital content, movie tickets, or other purchases (vi) play games, (vii) engage with interactive features, activities, and Social Media Sites, (viii) read and post comments, content, and reviews, (ix) fill out surveys or provide feedback, or (x) enter promotions, contests, and sweepstakes. We may also use Information to offer, market, and advertise products, programs, and services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Communicating with you and others. We may use Information about you to communicate with you, such as (i) to notify you when you win one of our contests or sweepstakes or when we make changes to our policies or user agreements, (ii) to respond to your inquiries and provide you with customer service, (iii) to communicate with you about your purchases or transactions, (iv) to contact you about your account, or (v) to send you information about promotions, offerings, and Site features. You may also choose to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device. If you choose to submit content for publication online or in other forums, we may publish your screen name or username and other Information you have provided to us on our Sites, the Internet, or elsewhere. We use Information that you provide about others to enable us to send them invitations, promotions, or other content on your behalf or through our Sites. From time to time, we also may use this Information to offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services to them from us and our affiliates, and business partners.
Use of technical and usage information. We may use technical and usage information to improve the design, functionality and content of our Sites and to enable us to personalize your experience with our Sites and offerings. For example, we may use this Information (i) to provide, develop, maintain, personalize, protect, and improve our Sites, products, programs, and services and to operate our business, (ii) to perform analytics, including to analyze and report on usage and performance of our Sites, (iii) to protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, (iv) to create aggregate data about groups or categories of our users, and (iv) for us and our affiliates, business partners, and select third parties to target, offer, market, or advertise products, programs, or services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share and disclose Information in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
With your consent. We may disclose Information when you provide us with your consent to do so.
Change of control. We may transfer Information in the event of a business transaction, such as if we or one of our business units or our relevant assets are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or a business reorganization.
Service providers. Organizations that perform services for us may have access to Information to help carry out the services they are performing for us, such as, but not limited to, creation, maintenance, hosting, and delivery of our Sites, products, and services, conduct marketing, handle payments, email and order fulfillment, administer contests, conduct research and analytics, or customer service.
Linked sites. Some of our Sites contain links to other sites, including Social Media Sites, whose information practices may be different from ours. Information you submit to other sites will be governed by the other sites’ privacy policies and terms.
Advertising networks. We may share certain information with parties to provide advertising to you based on your interests. For more information, please see our Ad Choices section below.
YOUR CHOICES AND CONTROLS
Marketing communications and sharing with third parties. We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications from us, and our sharing of personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you ever decide in the future that you would like to update these preferences, you may (i) log in to an account you have created with us at one of our Sites to adjust your settings, or (ii) send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of receiving our email marketing communications, you can also follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any marketing email you receive from us. If you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us, but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences through your device or app settings, depending on the type of device. If you have signed up to receive text messages from us and no longer wish to receive such messages, you may follow the instructions to stop the delivery of such messages, which may include by replying “STOP” to the received text message. For California residents, please see below for additional information on the choices we provide to you.
For more information about interest-based advertising on your desktop or mobile browser, and to opt out of this type of advertising by third parties that participate in self-regulatory programs, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising website. To learn more about interest-based advertising in mobile apps and to opt out of this type of advertising by third parties that participate in the DAA’s AppChoices tool, please use this link to download the version of AppChoices for your device. Please note that any opt-out choice you exercise through these programs will apply to interest-based advertising by the third parties you select, but will still allow the collection of data for other purposes, including research, analytics, and internal operations. You may continue to receive advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests.
To opt out of our own collection, use, and transfer of data as described above for interest-based advertising, please visit our Opt-Out page to opt-out. Please note that if you opt out, we will continue to collect data for other purposes, including research, analytics, and internal operations. You may continue to receive advertising on our Sites based on your activities on our Sites.
You may have more options depending on your mobile device and operating system. For example, most device operating systems (e.g., iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices) provide their own instructions on how to limit or prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems to learn more about these features and how they apply to tailored in-app advertisements.
Precise location information. To disable the collection of precise location information from your mobile device through our mobile apps, you can access your mobile device settings and choose to limit that collection.
See also our Cookies and Other Technical Information section for more choices about managing other technical and usage information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Cookies and other technologies. We, and our affiliates, vendors, and business partners may send “cookies” to your computer or use similar technologies to understand and enhance your online experience at our Sites and through our advertising and media across the Internet and mobile apps.
Cookies are small text files placed in your browser. We may also use pixels or “web beacons” that monitor your use of our Sites. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a webpage for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the web beacon appears, the time the page containing the web beacon was viewed, the type of browser that fetched the web beacon, and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. We may also integrate SDKs into our applications to perform similar functions as cookies and web beacons. For example, SDKs may collect technical and usage information such as mobile device identifiers and your interactions with the Site and other mobile apps.
Managing cookies and other technologies. Cookies can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). Check your browser settings to learn how to delete cookies.
You may adjust your browser to reject cookies from us or from any other website. Controlling cookies via browser controls may not limit our use of other technologies. Please consult your browser’s settings for more information. However, blocking cookies or similar technology might prevent you from accessing some of our content or Site features.
Some of our Sites may use locally stored objects (“LSOs”) to provide certain content, such as video on demand, video clips, or animation, and a better user experience. Adobe’s Flash player and similar applications use this technology to remember settings, preferences, and usage similar to browser cookies. Flash cookies are not managed through your web browser, but you can access your Flash management tools by visiting Adobe’s web site. Your browser may also offer other tools to delete or reject other LSOs; please check your browser’s settings or help menu for more information.
Some of our sites may use Google Analytics to analyze traffic. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies by visiting the following location provided: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. To opt out of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available by visiting the following location provided: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
See the Your Choices and Controls section to learn how to control data collection for certain purposes.
We have put in place reasonable controls designed to help safeguard the personal information we collect via the Sites. However, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot assure you that personal information that we collect will never be accessed or used in an unauthorized way.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We operate internationally, and many of our computer systems are currently based in the United States, which means Information we collect will be processed by us in the U.S. where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use or visit our Sites from outside the United States, you consent to the collection and/or processing in the United States of Information we collect from you.
CALIFORNIA AND CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS, METRICS, AND DISCLOSURES
This California and CCPA Privacy Rights, Metrics, and Disclosure section addresses legal obligations and rights laid out in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other laws that apply only to California residents. These obligations and rights apply to businesses doing business in California and to California residents and information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with California consumers or households (“California Information”). It does not apply to information that has been de-identified or aggregated as provided by CCPA.
CCPA Regulations require us to provide disclosure of metrics for the previous calendar year regarding the requests by California residents. These metrics report the number of access, deletion, and Do Not Sell requests made, the number fulfilled in whole, or in part, and the number denied. That information can be found by navigating to the CCPA Metric Reporting page.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS TO REQUEST DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND SHARE ABOUT YOU
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information about our practices related to the disclosure of your personal information by certain members of the Atlantiku family of companies to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may be able to opt out of our sharing of your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes in certain circumstances. Please send your request (along with your full name, email address, postal address, and the subject line labeled “Your California Privacy Rights”) by email at email@example.com
- In addition, if you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to California Information. In particular, you can request the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your California Information that we’ve collected
- The categories of sources from which we collected California Information
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or sold California Information
- The categories of third parties with which we shared California Information
You can submit a request to us for the following additional information:
- The categories of third parties to whom we’ve sold California Information, and the category or categories of California Information sold to each
- The categories of third parties to whom we’ve disclosed California Information, and the category or categories of California Information disclosed to each
YOUR RIGHT TO REQUEST THE DELETION OF CALIFORNIA INFORMATION
Upon your request, we will delete the California Information we have collected about you, except for situations when that information is necessary for us to: provide you with a product or service that you requested; perform a contract we entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; comply with or exercise rights provided by the law; or use the information internally in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us, or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
YOUR RIGHT TO ASK US NOT TO SELL YOUR CALIFORNIA INFORMATION
You can always tell us not to sell your California Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SUPPORT FOR THE EXERCISE YOUR DATA RIGHTS
CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS UNDER 16 YEARS OLD
If you would like further information on how we handle California Information from consumers under the age of 16 years of age, or if you have questions about these information practices, you may contact us at email@example.com
CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
California consumers who are registered users of the Sites and under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information they posted on the Sites. We will remove such content or information when we are required to do so by law. To request removal of content or information you posted on the Sites, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
However, even if we remove the content or information that you posted, we cannot completely prevent further use or disclosure of that content or information by others once you have shared it in a publicly available forum.
HOW TO CONTACT US